Restaurant Mold Cleanup
Cleanup of Restaurant with Mold
This restaurant suffered a mold damage because the moisture that was in the air could never get out. The kitchen vents were clogged, the filters were not changed, which elevated the moisture levels in the building.
Under these conditions the mold was able to grow and the restaurant closed their doors until the mold was eradicated. They called SERVPRO of Highlands Ranch / NW Douglas County knowing that we were the best in town when it came to mold remediation.
We got out best crew in the building and started demolishing the mold contaminated drywall as fast as we could so the restaurant would not be closed for too long a period.