About SERVPRO of Highlands Ranch / NW Douglas County
Gary & Theresa Mayfield
Owners of SERVPRO of Highlands Ranch / NW Douglas County
SERVPRO of Highlands Ranch/NW Douglas Co. understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Highlands Ranch/NW Douglas Co. specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Highlands Ranch/NW Douglas Co. can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Highlands Ranch/NW Douglas Co..
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- CMT - Certified Mold Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- SCI/SPI/SEN - Carpet Inspector
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Community Association Institute
- Top 100 Franchises
- 2016 C.E.O. Award from SERVPRO Industries (Creating an Excellent Organization)