About SERVPRO of Highlands Ranch / NW Douglas County
Gary & Theresa Mayfield
Owners of SERVPRO of Highlands Ranch / NW Douglas County
SERVPRO of Highlands Ranch / NW Douglas County has been faithfully serving you since 1967. We are a locally owned and operated business that is dedicated to providing 24 hour emergency service. Our team of restoration professionals understand the stress and worry that comes with any type of damage to your property. We are familiar with the disruption property damage causes and we work hard to minimize the interruption to your life. We will quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Highlands Ranch / NW Douglas County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. We can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in all forms of property damage restoration and we are dedicated to continuing our education with in the industry. Our network of qualified nationwide franchises, allows us to respond to any size disaster with ease.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- CMT - Certified Mold Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- SCI/SPI/SEN - Carpet Inspector
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Community Association Institute
- Top 100 Franchises
- 2016 C.E.O. Award from SERVPRO Industries (Creating an Excellent Organization)